Our skin is always impacted by pollution, the food we eat, chemicals and harsh weather conditions such as heat, wind, humidity, etc. Our brands are genuine, free from harsh chemicals and sourced from manufacturers who invested in modern cosmetology research to ensure that your natural beauty lasts longer. Read more about our brands’ stories…
1. SKINFOOD since1957 is a Korean cosmetic brand headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. It was the first cosmetic company that innovated products that benefit the skin by using food. Highest quality organically grown food ingredients like tomatoes, peaches, rice, cucumbers, avocado, honey, eggs, etc. are used in production. The company supports a wide variety of producers around the world through fair trade.
2. Huxley – the contemporary beauty brand that dares to discover unknown ingredients that lead to new beauty trends. For your best natural vitality, raw-materials are sourced from everywhere. Be it the highest mountains, deepest seas, hottest or coldest deserts. This typically gentle, minimalist skincare routine helps today's modern consumer to protect the skin, preserve the natural beauty and counteract environmental skin stress.
3. AROMATICA embraces aromatherapy to express safe and healthy beauty. All products are produced with vegan formulas that exclude synthetic fragrances and ingredients that are harmful to the human body. AROMATICA's production plant has obtained the COSMOS certification, an international organic and natural cosmetics standard, and is strictly managed to meet the requirements set forth.
4. MARY & MAY uses a tiny amount (less than 1%) of harmless, allergen-free scents in only some of its products to make the inherent scents of natural ingredients more appealing. The products are:
- Free from preservatives - Paraben, isothiazolinones, imidazolidinyl urea, BHA, benzalkonium chloride, diazolidinyl urea, BHA, benzalkonium chloride, diazolidinyl urea, BHT, 0-Cymen-5-ol, sorbic acid, thymol, phenoxyethanol, isopropyl alcohol.
- No potentially harmful plasticizers - Diisononyl phthalate
- No potentially harmful surfactants - Triethanolamine, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth-sulfate
- No harmful UV ray blockers - Benzophenone-3, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane
- No artificial scents
Hair is similarly affected by the same factors that negatively impact the skin. This can lead to stiff, dry or thin hair, eventually leading to hair loss. Our natural brands restore both curly and straight hair to natural health. Try out natural henna or indigo powder to achieve beautiful highlights and strong hair strands.
5. SheaMoisture since 1912- No Sulphates, No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Mineral Oil, No Animal Testing, No Petrolatum. SheaMoisture is the legacy of Sofi Tucker, a pioneering mother of four and entrepreneur, who sold Shea Butter, African Black Soap and homemade beauty preparations in Sierra Leone in 1912. We honor her vision by continuing to formulate with Shea Butter handcrafted by women in Africa. With every purchase you show support of our mission to reinvest back in our communities.
6. WILD LIFE – Our own brand for Henna and Indigo powder with organic plants that are ethically sourced and sold at genuine prices.
7. WILD LIFE
- Essential Oils
- Make-up brushes
- Sustainable beach / shopping bags
- 100% Natural Henna Leaves Powder
- 100% Natural Indigo Leaves Powder
Sourced from organic manufacturers in China and India.
Essential oils come in sets of 6 and 12 10ml bottles of 100% pure essential oils which can be used for aromatherapy, house scents, disinfection, bath and sauna. The boxes contain the following flavours: Sweet Orange, Bergamot, Rosemary, Grapefruit, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Lemongrass, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Pine, Eucalyptus and Lavender.
The 18 piece makeup brush set contains 18 different sizes of brushes for all the different makeup functions and comes with a practical bag for easy storage and travel.
Henna & Indigo Natural Powder - Graying hair? We got you covered, no chemicals added, excellent natural highlights or darkening ton cover grey hair, sooth the scalp and improve hair quality.